Home Builder Advertising Strategies & Statistics You Need To Know!
Home Builders need qualified online leads that turn clicks into new home buyers. While other agencies spend your advertising dollars, we focus on conversions and maximizing your ROI.
Digital marketing should be a core component in your overall strategy as the Internet is where a lot of people spend most of their time at work and home.
Learn some great strategies in the infographic below:
Graphic by: Brittny Hayes – Design Manager @ Conversion Pipeline
Use this infographic on your website by copy and pasting the code below:
<a href="https://conversionpipeline.com/contact/" title="Home Builder Advertising Strategies & Statistics You Need To Know!"><img src="https://conversionpipeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Home-Builder-Infographic-2020-FINAL-01.jpg" alt="Home Builder Advertising Strategies & Statistics You Need To Know!"></a>
- According to a Zillow research study, 42% of home buyers are Millennials and 58% of them use social networks for advice and insight when shopping for a home.
- Zillow found that, Millennials scrutinize home building companies by asking friends and family about their experiences and reading online reviews more than other generations.
- According to a Blue Corona study, modern consumers spend 8.8 hours a day, on average, engaging with digital content.
- A study by gosproutmedia showed that 87% of buyers use online resources.
- According to Google Ads, there are more than 4.2 million online searches for home builders – This makes SEO for your business crucial to ensure you increase your Google rankings.
- During a study, gosproutmedia found that adding a blog to your digital marketing strategy can increase your website’s chances of ranking on Google by 434%.