Conversion Pipeline, LLC is a veteran owned Digital Marketing firm helping Pittsburgh area businesses generate revenue through online advertising strategies. We are experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Advertising, Web Site Design and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) solutions that elevate brand awareness and increase conversion ratios.
Conversion Pipeline will drive quality traffic to your website, advertise your business online and promote your brand in strategic locations on the Internet. Conversion Pipeline has successfully implemented SEO and PPC campaigns for a diverse clientele in multiple industries. Whether you are a local roofer, medical, financial, or real estate professional we can help with your online advertising and marketing needs.
SEO Audit & On Page Optimization
Using data provided from third-party software and analytics, Conversion Pipeline will perform an SEO audit and on-page optimization. We will:
- Initiate a SEM Rush crawl to ensure there are no errors, warnings, or load time concerns with your website. If there are any issues found, corrective action will be taken.
- Compare your website’s domain authority, page rank, and backlink profile to main competitors.
- Recommend navigational, structural, content, Call-To-Action changes.
- Research keywords and install Title Tags, Alt Tags, Meta Data, H1s and H2s.
- Install conversion code on all website contact forms and insert unique phone numbers to track organic and paid phone calls (if paid is set up).
- Insert code to ensure your website, especially your footer, follows the schema.org format.
- Optimize corporate social media pages.
- Install Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Set up Google Alerts for reputation management tracking.
Monthly SEO Service
It’s all about relevance and accuracy with search engines now. With information collected about a user’s access location and browsing history, search engines are able to serve localized search results, making them more relevant and customized for the individual. If you live in Pittsburgh, PA and search for “lawyer,” Google will present a listing of local litigators, and will suppress listings for lawyers outside of that area. Conversion Pipeline will ensure that your website is properly optimized to appear in relevant searches. Our monthly activities include:
- The writing and promotion of blog posts; articles will be disseminated across sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- The writing and promotion of quarterly press releases.
- Changing headers, metadata, title tags, and keyword density in content on an as-needed basis.
- Monthly analytics reports to track the progress of our marketing campaign.
- Citation building and listing optimization in local and national directories (as needed).
- Website monitoring for errors detected by Google Search Console, and to ensure your XML sitemap remains submitted and error-free (as needed).
- Assistance increasing positive reviews across Google+, Yelp, Merchant Circle (among others), and in Local, Google Places results (as needed).
Monthly Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Service
(Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo!)
A large portion of pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaigns fail because organizations don’t optimize proper keywords, they don’t negate keywords that don’t convert; and they fail to write compelling ads that compel a visitor to take an action.
PPC Advertising is far more complex than it may seem. Experience matters, and our analysts have it. We’ve managed campaigns on the big search engines since the early days of Google pay-per-click; we stay current with trends, and continually perform analyses and A/B split testing to ensure we serve the best ads with the highest-quality scores.
When a customer clicks on your ad, we’ll take them directly to the page on your website that features the information most relevant to their search. As a Premier Google Ads Partner, Bing, LinkedIn, and Facebook Partner, we have the expertise to quickly launch and optimize your campaigns so they can start producing qualified leads immediately. The key components to successful paid campaigns include:
- Install conversion code on all website contact forms. We strongly suggest installing unique phone numbers to track organic and paid phone calls.
- Develop a list of keywords that best describe your services. This list is different and much larger than the one used for SEO.
- Install analytics and create conversion rules for PPC campaign to include both contact and phone tracking.
- Acquire benchmark data to use as a baseline (if there is an existing account).
- Ensure all Ad Groups are properly constructed.
- Create Multiple ads for split testing.
- Continually monitor quality scores.
- Setup proper geo-targeting.
- Create calls to action.
Other Paid Advertising Strategies Include:
Remarketing allows us to serve Ads to specific visitors based on interactions with your website; increasing the likelihood of conversion. This service is managed directly through your Google Ads, Facebook or LinkedIn business account.
With our Customer Match service, we can upload your email addresses into Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook to target your Ads to individuals based on their email address.
Target users in local competitor location on their mobile device. Geofence technology uses a mobile device’s physical location to trigger targeted advertising based around a pre-defined geographical location. A powerful and effective digital marketing tool, geofencing helps Pittsburgh, PA businesses target ads to local Pittsburgh, PA audiences based off the user’s location.
Custom Intent Audiences
Custom Intent Audiences allow advertisers the ability to use the Google Display Network to find people who want to buy the specific products they offer — based on data from campaigns, keywords, websites and their YouTube channel. Custom Intent Audiences allow you to go beyond pre-defined audience segments and reach people as they’re making a purchase decision.
Custom Web Design and WordPress Content Management System
Although this is a custom design, no proprietary technologies or exclusive back-end systems are used. Meaning your staff can easily make changes and should you choose, you don’t have to use Conversion Pipeline to make updates, add web pages, change content, etc. If you can edit a Word document, you can make changes to a WordPress Website.
Upon gathering data on your business and understanding the DNA of your company, Conversion Pipeline will create a website structure (web outline) that illustrates your company’s core values and includes the following elements:
- As your trusted marketing partner, Conversion Pipeline will work with you to create your website’s navigational paths, messaging, calls-to-actions and conversion funnels.
- Your website is designed for use in all major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome).
- Conversion Pipeline will develop an XML Sitemap of your website and submit it to the search engines so your website is indexed immediately.
- Custom website contact forms are created for capturing online inquires. All contact form data is stored in your website’s back-end database.
- Multimedia integration and support.
- Fully functional Blog allows for easy posting and sharing of content 24/7.
- Ability to update your website 24/7 through unique username/passwords.
We consider the following a successful online marketing campaign:
- Increase in overall traffic. For SEO this would be non-branded, organic traffic and for PPC it would be paid traffic.
- Increase in PageRank and SEOmoz Rank as well as an increase in domain authority and the number of backlinks pointing to your website.
- Increase in target keywords rankings in search results.
- Increase in conversions (leads to your website).
- Increase of followers and interaction on social media websites.
- Ultimately, show an increase in revenue specifically from the leads our online marketing campaign creates.
Learn how we can help your business advertise and market online.