Local Online Marketing Case Study
JK Enterprise Landscape Supply offers a broad range of residential and commercial landscape products and services at discount wholesale prices. Virginia’s largest Mulch and Topsoil Landscape Supply provider hired Conversion Pipeline for an online strategy to lead their market and drive new, high margin revenue.
Online Marketing Strategy:
Our solution started by reviewing JKE’s existing metrics and analytics. We immediately noticed they had high bounce rates for target keywords, a limited amount of quality back links online, no social media presence and poor PPC conversion rates. Conversion Pipeline developed and executed a three step strategy for them:
- Design and develop a new website.
- Implement an aggressive SEO and Social Media Marketing campaign.
- Revamp their existing Google PPC Campaign.
Online Marketing Goals:
- Increase online conversion rates from the website.
- Implement a branding campaign that drove new traffic from SEO, Google PPC, Google Local, and Social Media Marketing to the website.
- Maximize existing PPC campaign budget and increase conversions.
After launching JKE’s new website we immediately saw an increase in traffic and a reduced bounce rates. Our online marketing campaign quickly gained traction and we were able to drive quality traffic to their website which resulted in an increase in contact form conversions and phone calls. To date we have successfully:
- Increased online sales by 300%
- Increased overall visits by 773%
- Increased page views 896%
- Increased organic traffic from search engines by 618%
- Increased PPC impressions and clicks over 200%
- Maintained almost a 3% CTR
- Conversions increased over 112%. Average CPC only increased 49cents
Through Social Media Marketing JKE is now able to:
- Interact with customers in real time by creating a community based environment
- Keep prospects and clients returning by providing valuable content and information
- Generate new leads from Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and their blog
For all of your landscape supply needs please visit: www.lumberjake.com