Local SEO – Why You Need It!
Is Your Business At The Top Of Google’s Local Search Results?
According to the 2009 Marketingcharts.com report titled “Great Divide’ Separates Small Biz, Online Consumers “82 percent of local consumers use search engines to find local businesses.”
Local SEO Facts:
- 82% of all searchers use a search engine versus 57% who use the Yellow Pages
- 50% of Internet searchers turned to a search engine first vs. 24% the Yellow pages
- Local search grew 72% from 2008
- 82% of Google searches have a local component to them
- 70% of households use the Internet to find local products and/or services
- 97% of Internet users use the Internet to gather shopping information
- Whether you like it or not, Google is the new Yellowpages. Google accounts for more lead generation than all the Yellowbooks combined.
- Local Search is growing 70% faster than regular search ( Comscore )
- 93% of transactions following local online search are completed offline ( Yahoo Search )
Local Search Engine Optimization Company
Why Local Search Engine Optimization through Conversion Pipeline? Because we get it! Also because we’ve been practicing organic search engine optimization before Google Maps and Yahoo Local even existed. We have a deep understanding of how the search engines work and have stayed ahead of the curve when the engines make changes to their ranking algorithm. You’ll see long term benefits from our experience in developing local search engine strategies.
Everyone knows that SEO has been one of the most important elements of online marketing for the past 15 years. Google and the other search engines, as announced, are going towards a more localized approach when serving up search results to make it more relevant to the user. For instance, if you live in Manhattan and are looking for a “Florist”, Google will serve up local Manhattan “Florists” instead of Florists outside of the immediate area. Its all about relevancy with search engines. Local search is becoming the main focus of SEO. This is especially valid in the case of businesses, whose main clients segment are normally within their close proximity.
If your website is not at the top for local search results within the major search engines then please contact the Conversion Pipeline Local Search Engine Optimization Company at 703-303-2649 to set up your FREE Local Search Engine consultation.