10 Online Marketing Tips
Don’t stay in the dark when it comes to managing your business’s online marketing. With technology growing fast and the world moving towards digital you are going to want to know how your business appears online. Digital marketing can be intimidating, but here are some tips that will get you up to speed.
- Use the title and meta description tags as much as you can. Try to make each page unique with it’s own unique title and description.
- Be creative. Don’t copy and paste news articles in your blog just to add content to your website. Duplicate-content filters are evolving and even if you gain something initially within the search engines you will eventually lose your ranking later.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap to all of the major search engines.
- Tag all images with SEO-rich descriptive keywords.
- Pay attention to your website’s statistics. Google Analytics is a good start.
- Use Social media Networks to promote your brand and your website.
- Create a Link-Building strategy for your website.
- Submit an online press release with the article linking back to your website.
- Build a Blog on your website if you haven’t already.
- Content is King. Create fresh and relevant content for your website and it will attract visitors.