Conversion Pipeline’s New Social Media Optimization Service
Washington DC area internet marketing firm, Conversion Pipeline, announced the launch of a new Social Media Optimization service allowing small businesses to use multiple social media platforms to promote themselves online and generate new leads.
Our Managing Partner, Sam Collingwood, stated “statistics show hundreds of millions of people visit social media websites every day. Whether communicating on Facebook, reading blogs, tweeting, or connecting with business colleagues on LinkedIn; social media is quickly evolving beyond just sharing photos and status updates. A sound social media strategy increases brand awareness, monitors brand reputation, engages your consumers, and provides long term benefits never seen before in a marketing strategy”.
Social Media websites have rapidly increased in popularity. Web analytics company Compete.com announced that in January 2010, Facebook passed Yahoo with 134 million unique visitors making it the 2nd most popular website behind Google. Because of the number of users on these websites, businesses are using social media to promote their brand, build rapport with their targeted customer base and prospect for new leads.
Conversion Pipeline’s Social Media Optimization service creates custom social media platforms and web pages tailored specifically for small businesses. The following services are all part of their Social Media & Reputation Management offering:
- Create new accounts on targeted social networks and establish ongoing strategic connections with friends, business partners and colleagues
- The ability to write and post “customer approved” content
- Ensure integrated and unified messaging across all social media platforms
- Consistently provide creative and informative communications with strategic connections
- Work with human resource departments to establish employee and management social media guidelines.
- Provide real-time updates when a company’s brand or product is mentioned online
- Keep updated on impacting trends in a company’s targeted vertical
Mr. Collingwood also highlighted the benefits of their reputation management service. “Our ability to notify clients when their name or competitor is mentioned online is crucial. This allows a company to stay abreast of every positive or negative thing that is said on the Internet about any brand or product. We are able to get information in real-time which is crucial for any company concerned with brand reputation and management”.
About Conversion Pipeline:
Conversion Pipeline is a strategic Internet marketing firm focused on providing online marketing strategies to the small business. Conversion Pipeline offers a variety of custom-tailored marketing, communications, branding, social media, and revenue generating strategies aimed at elevating brand awareness while increasing the sales pipeline. For more information please visit www.conversionpipeline.com or contact the Pipeline creative team at [email protected].