White Label Your SEO and PPC Work.
You Get Paid, We Do The Work.
As a marketing agency, providing Pay-per-click (PPC) services is a must. Traditional media still works, but more and more digital advertising is what businesses demand from their agency of record.
Running PPC campaigns take specialized knowledge and can be time consuming. That’s why White Labeling is a perfect solution: you can sell PPC services to your clients, and Conversion Pipeline will do all the work.
How to Position PPC Service to Your Clients
PPC is not a difficult sell. Step one is to estimate what a new client is worth? With that estimate, the next question is, “how much are you willing to pay for a new customer?” This frames the discussion in a way that makes perfect sense for most businesses.
The pitch is simple: when someone is searching online for services your client sells, their website will pop up at the top. Some of the people who see the ad will click or tap an in-ad phone number. Voila! New customer.
White Labeled Pay Per Click Deliverables
During the Start Up, Conversion Pipeline will consult with you to determine exactly what the end customer is trying to accomplish. That’s all you need to do! The rest is done by Conversion Pipeline. We take care of the following:
- Create the campaigns
- Create the text and display ads
- Set up remarking lists
- Configure the conversion goals and tracking
- Complete the geographic and time of day ad setting
- Every step of the campaign launch is handled
Each month, we provide a very slick marketing report that can be sent directly to your clients, and it will include your branding.
The Benefits of White Labeled PPC
By providing these services, you’ll reap many benefits, including:
- Be considered a high value partner by your clients
- Make more money with a new revenue stream
- Save time by leaving all production work to us
- Help your clients get more new customers
- Your clients become “stickier” since you’re providing such high value services